Great news, we’ve booked in another two-day camp for the 5th and 6th January 2017 at Whale Beach in Sydney. The camp is for both boys and girls 8 years and older and is jam packed with specialised surf development, fitness and fun for groms of all levels and abilities.
We believe that through perfect practice, fitness and a positive mental approach, champions are built not born and we have a holistic approach to coaching and training. We believe that actions and decisions made in the formative stages of a surfer’s development are crucial which is why we are working hard to provide opportunities like these camps to the champions of tomorrow and kids who want to enjoy an amazing sport.
The camp will include;
- Training and learning from former world champion, Barton Lynch
- Street board sessions, surf sessions, dry land exercises, yoga, technical analysis and more
- Camper to coach ratio of 10:1 provides small, well-supervised group instruction
- Opportunity to surf with your mates and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the area
- Every camper will receive a Nike SCA Dry-fit T-shirt, SCA silicon wristband, Cheeki water bottle and a participation certificate!
To register and find out more visit the SCA website! See you in the surf.