We’re stoked to announce that we’re holding another series of surf camps these July holidays in association with Sports Camps Australia (SCA). Best news is, BL is in town and hosting the Mona Vale camp with the second location at Avoca, with coach to be confirmed.
For the last few years, Barton Lynch has been worked with the team at SCA to run specialised surf camps for kids. The camps utilised the best local coaches who work with BL to develop skills that he believes create happy, driven and well-rounded surfers.
SCA Surf Camps are the ultimate surf camp experience for boys and girls ages 8-16 who love surfing and want to get better. If you are willing to put in the work and are eager to learn more about surfing, you are guaranteed to improve your skills and be ripping harder than ever before.
- Every camper will receive a SCA t-shirt!
- Train and learn from coach Barton Lynch
- Camper to coach ratio of 10:1 provides small, well supervised group instruction.
- Opportunity to surf with your mates and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
- All Coaches have accredited working with children checks and first aid.
This July school holidays, we’re hosting another series of camps at Mona Vale and Avoca in NSW.
MONA VALE CAMP:
Run by Barton Lynch
Barton emerged from the beach-breaks of Manly with a flexible style and a fiercely competitive drive, which helped him achieve an impressive junior career with victories in the Pro Junior, the Triple J Junior and the Australian Professional Surfing Association (APSA) ratings.